We (ITCamp Community powered by Asociatia Dezvoltatorilor .NET) assume the role of the controller for the personal data collected from you. In other words, we are the legal entity that shall determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Our contact details are as follows: [email protected]. Our Data Protection Officer is Ioan Popovici [email protected]
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The purposes of processing your personal data are gravitating around organizing the ITCamp 2018 conference, based on legitimate interest needed in:
- – Collecting the data needed to identify you and to process the payment
- – Making the data available strictly to the persons involved in organizing the event (people verifying your identity during registration and throughout the event)
As an additional purpose, your data may optionally be used by ITCamp only for direct marketing purposes, after receiving the relevant consent via our Newsletter subscription form. These marketing communications will cover both information relevant to the current event, as well as promoting future events organized by ITCamp (Asociatia Dezvoltatorilor .NET). We collect that data at the time of your registration, we will ask for your consent (double-opt-in) for you subscribing to our newsletter and we remind you that you have the right to object processing your data with the purpose of direct marketing at any time by using the “unsubscribe” option in any communication we send your way. You can also do that by contacting us (see Responsible Body Section).
If, at any time any additional type of processing occurs, we commit to making a privacy notification to you, before processing your data with the new purpose. The upcoming processing will be conditioned by your approval.
Transferring your personal data to a third country or organization
Your data will be transferred to the following third-party organizations.
- – XING SE, residing in Hamburg, Germany
- – MailChimp, The Rocket Science Group, LLC
These organizations offer services that we use in order to fur fill our stated obligations towards you.
Data transferred to toward these organizations will continue to be subject to the terms that you are agreeing with here, in this consent. They will not touch the data in any other ways than they are instructed by us.
Your data, namely:
- – provided e-mail address
- – and full name
will be transferred internationally, to a third country, in this case, United States Of America, due to our partnership with MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC). This transfer is based on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S Privacy Shield Framework. MailChimp is participating and has certified its compliance with these frameworks.
The storage period of your personal data is indefinite. We remind you that you have the right to ask for your data, update your data, ask for your data to be deleted at any time. ITCamp will do its best to protect your data and maintain your data updated.
We are committed to fully respect your rights when it comes to personal data. Your rights in regard to the personal data provided under the cover of the current consent are:
- – The right to withdraw the consent in regard to processing your data. If this request is made before your participation in the event, honoring your participation will become impossible.
- – The right to withdraw the consent given in regard to processing your personal data with the purpose of direct marketing at any time.
- – The right to ask for the personal data collected under the cover of this consent.
- – The right to rectify your data
- – The right to ask for stopping the data processing. If this request is made before your participation at the event, honoring your participation will become impossible.
- – The right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, which, in this case, is: A.N.S.P.D.C.P. (www.dataprotection.ro)
Withdrawing the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out beforehand.